Friday, April 17, 2009

I close my eyes and drift off to a place
that shows wondrous escape from life's refrain.
boredom that sucks my soul and drains pleasure.
in dreams I am reclined, impeached from real
responsibility. Verily
I climb nowhere and ask for all to come
to me for I have not ambition, born
lazy and stuck in ways mundane, content
with my fine art of working hard achieving
nothing. The bars that cross the screen entice
my mind to think of things that could but will
not really happen. A bear in blue asks me
to help him shine. I grab a snake from a bush
that eats me whole. The bear sheds tears then leaves.
I fall further down the rabbit hole, forget
that all people want in life is the best way out.
My dreams are still better than reality.
Nothing

By Noah, Andy, Rebecca, Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment